This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

Maximum in logic system?

I have a few flows which make use of the microphone and the "contains" logic. Now when i try to make a new flow which uses the "contains" logic i get an exclamation mark. Is there maybe a maximum amount of "contains" you can use in the flows?

Comments

• Sounds like the count the logic card in total and it should count per flow?! 

Bug report?! 
  • MarcoF said:
    Sounds like the count the logic card in total and it should count per flow?! 

Bug report?! 
    That was my idea also, guess they mixed up in-flow maximum.
  • I'm not aware of a maximum at any point. For developers it's not possible to config a maximum for your cards. Can you count the cards and post a screenshot of the flow with the exclamation mark? 
  • I'm not aware of a maximum at any point. For developers it's not possible to config a maximum for your cards. Can you count the cards and post a screenshot of the flow with the exclamation mark? 
    I know, so it must be in the deeper code. For your information i have 3 flows more build up the same as this one, all 3 work without problems. Just when i try and make another one with logic in it i get these exclamation marks in the logic blocks and they do not work.
    I tried all kinds of trigger words to see if the words were the problem, but i get the marks on every word. Even when i make an excact copy of a working flow i get the exclamation marks.
  • Ah.. must be a bug then. Does the exclamation mark also appears on the 3rd flow when you add extra conditions to it?
  • Ah.. must be a bug then. Does the exclamation mark also appears on the 3rd flow when you add extra conditions to it?
    Yes

• PhuturistPhuturist Member
    edited February 2016
    Time to submit a bug on Github if you ask me :neutral: 
  • Phuturist said:
    Time to submit a bug on Github if you ask me :neutral: 
    Will do.
  • Testing with text won't work.
    Flow works here fine.
    Putting the text tag in a voice card and your hear what you have said.
This discussion has been closed.