The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.
This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
[APP] MCOHome app - Main discussion topic (v1.1.2)
MCOHome Touch Panel Switches (1 - 4x)
A glass panel switch with 1 - 4 capacitive touch buttons.
- Touch panel switch 1x: MH-S311(H), MH-S411(H), MH-S511(H)
- Touch panel switch 2x: MH-S312(H), MH-S412, MH-S512
- Touch panel switch 3x: MH-S513
- Touch panel switch 4x: MH-S514
Note: Product Identification numbers have been added based on available information, but is still incomplete. If your touch panel switch is not recognized properly, please send me a message.
MCOHome Touch Panel Dimmer
- Touch panel dimmer 1x: MH-P311, MH-P411, MH-P511
- Touch panel dimmer 2x: MH-DT311
MCOHome Shutter Panel
- Touch shutter panel: MH-C321
- Micro dimmer: MH-P220
- Micro switch: MH-S220
MCOHome CO2 monitor
- CO2 monitor (MH9-CO2): MH9-CO2-WA, MH9-CO2-WD
MCOHome PM2.5 monitor
- PM2.5 monitor (MH10-PM2.5): MH10-PM2.5-WA, MH10-PM2.5-WD
Supported Z-wave regions:
If possible, please report issues at the issues section on Github otherwise in the above mentioned topic.
v1.1.2 Fix missing on off feature on mobile card for touch dimmers (re-inclusion required) v1.1.1 * Add support for Touch shutter panel: MH-C321 * Update Homey meshdriver to 1.2.11 v1.1.0 * Add Athom community forum link to app * Update Homey meshdriver to 1.2.9 * Add dim-duration to the dimmer devices * Add support for Z-wave plus version of touch panel switch (3) * Add support for the micro-dimmer and micro-switch * Mass update of all productID's * Fix issue with CO2 sensor not reporting CO2 alarm #5 * Fix issue where CO2 and PM2.5 sensors are not (re)setting their alarms v1.0.6 * Add support for MH-S311(H) and MH-S312(H) for Z-Wave Plus models * Update Homey meshdriver to 1.2.7 v1.0.5 * Add support for MH-P311 (including new Z-wave plus version) * Add support for Z-wave plus version of touch panel switch MH-S312, MH-S314
* MH7 Electrical Heating thermostat (available for debugging) * Other thermostats (e.g. MH7 Water heating / MH6 Heat pump, (based on documentation) * Dimmer touch panel (available for debugging)
* Micro switch / dimmer (based on documentation / available for debugging)