Welcome to the Athom Community Forum! This is a place to share ideas, ask for help and discuss about Homey in general.

Please read Welcome to the forum to get started.

Tado thermostat v2

JesperJesper Backer - Geek Edition
Hello all

I'm selling my Tado thermostat v2 because my girlfriend doesn't like it. Going back to Honeywell round (but with wifi connection of course ;)).

I bought it in september last year so it still has more than a year warranty left.

I figured I first put it on the marketplace on the forum before I going to try and sell it on www.marktplaats.nl.

Price=130 euro (or trade for Honeywell round connected)

Ps: I life in a small town (Egchel) 20km from Venlo 

Comments

• swtttswttt Moderator
    edited June 19
    Can only recommend the Tado. For people with flexible schedules, you allways get home on a preset temp. Its really a one time config and never touch again.

Had a nest before, but that didn't pre-heat when i was on my way home.

The down side is, every familie member needs the app on his phone, or you need to automatenit using homey.
  • JesperJesper Backer - Geek Edition
    I already disconnected my account from the Tado thermostat with support from Tado. So that the new owner can set it up like it is a brand new thermostat.
  • 0burner00burner0 Member
    I think your price is a bit hi for a second owend TADO.

https://nl.pepper.com/search?q=tado

But it is a great device, I have one installed to!
  • swtttswttt Moderator
    From the Tado website it's 249 new, and several others 179.
    You got the new homekit bridge? Mine gets delivered tomorrow, but might influence the price as well.
    Not sure if everyone gets the "free" upgrade, but thats why i ordered mine from Tado directly...
  • JesperJesper Backer - Geek Edition
    0burner0 said:
    I think your price is a bit hi for a second owend TADO.

https://nl.pepper.com/search?q=tado

But it is a great device, I have one installed to!
    I thought people would start bidding ;). I will consider every price above 100