Please read Welcome to the forum to get started.
Control Xiaomi Mi Home Wi-Fi devicesApp Store Page:
Use Homey to control Xiaomi Mi Home devices (the Mi Home Ecosystem is also branded as MiJia) that use the miIO protocol. Currently Xiaomi does not offer an open API for controlling these devices. This app uses an unofficial library called the miIO Device Library for communication with these devices, credits go out to the author of this library. This Homey app only adds support for some of the devices that can be controlled directly through Wi-Fi, there is a whole range of Mi Home sensors that can only be used together with the Xiaomi Smart Home Gateway (which uses ZigBee) but this is out the scope of this app.
For Homey to be able to communicate with these devices a unique device token needs to be obtained. Most of the miIO devices hide their token and some technical skills are needed for retrieving these tokens. If your are not to tech-savvy this app might not be of any use to you. That being said, in the readme of the app in the apps store is explained on how to obtain your token.
Below is a list of currently supported devices and devices that might be supported in the future if there is demand for this. Post a comment in the app store if you would like to see support for a specific device.
- Yeelight Bulbs Wi-Fi, both color and white (partially supported, no hue and saturation and tested)
- Robot Vacuum Cleaner (tested)
- Air Purifiers 2 and Pro (untested)
- Humidifier (untested)
- NOT SUPPORTED: Yeelight Desk Lamp, Yeelight LED Strip, Yeelight Ceiling Lamp
- NOT SUPPORTED: Smart Socket Plug and Power Strips
- NOT SUPPORTED: Lunar Smart Sleep Sensor
- NOT SUPPORTED: Air Quality Monitor (PM2.5)
- rebuild from version 1.0.0 of the Xiaomi Vacuum Cleaner app
- use the miIO device library