Please read Welcome to the forum to get started.
Control Xiaomi Mi Home Wi-Fi devices
Use Homey to control Xiaomi Mi Home devices (the Mi Home Ecosystem is also branded as MiJia). Currently Xiaomi does not officialy support controlling most of it's devices from outside the Mi Home app with the exception of Yeelights. Yeelights can be added to Homey quite easy but for all other devices additional steps are needed that require technical skills setting up. These steps are described in the readme in the app store but Xiaomi can make changes to it's eco system at any time resulting in devices that can not be added or controlled by Homey anymore.
This app uses an unofficial library called the miIO Device Library for communication with those devices whoch lack official support for controlling externally, credits go out to the author of this library. This Homey app also only adds support for the devices that can be controlled directly through Wi-Fi, there is a whole range of Mi Home sensors that can only be used together with the Xiaomi Smart Home Gateway (which uses ZigBee) but this is currently out the scope of this app.App Store Page: https://apps.athom.com/app/com.xiaomi-miio
Latest version - 2017-07-11 -- v2.1.2
This update requires you to re-pair the Yeelights, Air Purifier and Humidifier.
- NEW: changed from miio protocol to direct API for Yeelights, now using auto discovery and hue and saturation are working
- IMPROVEMENT: better field validation for tokens in pairing wizard for miIO devices
- IMPROVEMENT: use polling mechanism to get the capabilities for Air Purifier and Humidifier
- FIX: fixed issue with setting fanspeed for Air Purifier and humidifier
- FIX: fixed app crashing due to error in processing Yeelight status