This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

How to get in touch with the guys of Athom

Dear all,

I`m trying to get in touch with Athom. My homey was send during my holliday and the transporter returned the package back to Athom again.  :-(  I really would llike to start playing with it but I can`t get in touch with Athom. Tried Facebook, email... but no response....

Does Athom have a phonenumber?

Thanks,

Peter

Comments

• Sorry Victor... not sure what to do with that link?
  • JaxcJaxc Member
    info@athom.com (no phone number)
  • Tried that..... no response....   :(
  • you can also try the other e-mail adres that can be found here: https://www.athom.com/en/contact/

• Tried that too..... no response.... :-1: 
  • JaxcJaxc Member
    maybe you can try putting youre question here? On the forum

• Found phonenumber but only music there.... 
    085-8882321
  • Hey Jurgen,

Yeah my question is obvious..... How to get my Homey at fast as possible?? Could they resend it ASAP?

Kind Regrads,

Peter
  • xember said:
    Hey Jurgen,

Yeah my question is obvious..... How to get my Homey at fast as possible?? Could they resend it ASAP?

Kind Regrads,

Peter
    When did you send the e-mail to info@athom.com? 
  • On sunday I tried to contact them via facebook (I did that in the past and it was fast). But no reply till now.
    Yesterday morning I send an email to both info and support.... Today I tried the formum .... but no luck to even contact them.... let alone to get them sending my homey....
  • In the early days there numbers were on the athom site
  • I just got a facebook message that I will be contacted tomorrow.  :)
  • Problem Solved 
  • I think the receptionist that is responsible for taking phone calls at Athom is helping to code the Homey software. To prevent that he/she doesn't get disturbed they didn't add a phone number to the contact details  :)
  • Also, it's holiday-season so the receptionist might be lying in the sun somewhere :smiley: